Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pull-Ups at 8.5 Weeks

Just for fun today I did a strict pull-up. Couldn't believe I still had it in me at 8.5 weeks pregnant!! It just goes to show that scaling means maintaining your fitness, not losing it.


Cool photo memory from the Crossfit for Kenya Competition December 17th 2012 - Didn't know at the time but I was technically pregnant when I did this comp!

Yesterday we had a pretty cool WOD -
5 Rounds of 5 Toes to Bar,
10 Ring Push-ups,
15 Pistol Squats,
20 Sit-Ups with a Plate

I subbed the Toes to Bar with Toes to wherever,
 ring push-ups on knees,
pistol squats with a band (so I don't tumble over),
and I still did the sit-ups (these are fine in 1st trimester).
I kept my water close by, and finished in just about 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment